BBW Personals Plus - Dating Site For Men Who Love Big Beautiful Women

BBW Personals Plus is the premier online personals site for BBW dating. If you have considered trying BBW dating online, BBW Personals Plus is the place to be. BBW Personals Plus is the online community created specifically for big beautiful singles and their admirers looking to find friends, romance or marriage. BBWs and BHMs singles enjoy chat rooms, instant messenger, message boards, online profiles and photographs of single men and women, anonymous private mailboxes, and much more. Thousands of singles just like you have joined, so what are you waiting for? Join for FREE!

Sign up today to join other large and lovely singles!

Success Stories of BBW Personals Plus

I have met my someone.
Within one day of logging on for the first time and completing my profile, I got a couple of smiles. I replied back to the first one (the one who most interested me and to whom I was the most attracted). Well, its been 10 days and we have since talked, met, and well, I'm deeply in like and am sure that I have met my someone. Thank you to whomever created this site, I have never felt so much promise and hope for what I'm sure will be my future relationship. He's AWESOME!!!:-)
LelaMcEntee


We are crazy about each other
At the end of May, I met the most wonderful man on your site. There was an immediate connection and although we lived in different states, we felt it was a connection worth pursuing. It didn't take long to find that we wanted to be together as much as possible, so he left his home, friends and job to be with me 1500 miles away. Everything about the move has gone effortless. He asked me to marry him on the 22 hour trip (6 wks after we met). After only two days he has a great job, working the same 4 day work week as me, and close enough that we can car pool to work. We are crazy about each other, laugh all the time and look forward to a long life together growing in love. He says I am the woman he has been looking for all his life and I believe he is the perfect man for me. We believe God drew us together, prepared our hearts for such a time as this, and we are grateful to Him and your site for the joy and love we now share.
LaderaLady


I always knew he was out there
I am glad to say I am a success story here at BBW Personals Plus. I was only on this site for a couple of days when we found each other. He is amazing. I always knew he was out there, somewhere...looking for me. And BBW personals Plus was able to bring us both together.

He has flown twice to see me and meet my family. By the middle of May I will be moving to Los Angeles to start our new life together. Many people make fun of internet dating services...and believe me I had my share of people laughing at me and rolling their eyes. But if you go into this with a honest heart, true to yourself and a great belief of finding the love that you deserve, it will come to you. Good Luck to all...and never settle for less.
buda


We live for each other.
It was a wonderful experience to know that love would possibly bloom on this website. You're absolutely the BEST! You've done a great job, not only for us, but also to the lucky searchers. This site does work, it may take some time to find the right person, but love does happen. Tom and I are now the happiest couple in the world, we live for each other. Our hearts have bonded with God's help. Thank you BBW Personals Plus, for making things possible. God bless and good luck to everyone here!
EmEm


Big Beautiful Women or Admirers of Big Beautiful Women

BBW Dating Sites